1. I have a 1 inch scar on my right hand from learning to drive the tractor and its subsequent accident when I was Seven
2. My favourite way to relax is to wrap myself from head to toe in towels after a shower, go back to bed and pseudo sleep. It’s Divine!
5. Sheldon and I were set up by our families, I showed up on his doorstep to deliver a “package”, and the rest is history!
6. I love the bubbles of carbonated drinks…I find them calming
7. I draw and paint with coloured charcoal, most of the art in our home is mine. (there is one in my clinic that is mine also, but I don’t draw attention to it because it’s not my favourite) This one is one of my favourites
8. I LOVE pizza! I would eat it every day if I could
9. I don’t know my right from my left, I have to make the L signs every time and I had a sticker on my left skate so I would start on the right foot. (You would think that the scar on my hand would be helpful but it’s not)
10. I hate wearing socks, (I made myself do it when I was pregnant)
11. I put myself through school by teaching Skating
12. My first job was working Saturdays at the Bottle Depot in my home town. It was disgusting!
13. I usually have some sort of rock or crystal in my pocket or at my desk
14. I drink apple juice when I feel homesick or yearn to be mothered, (it reminds me of my mom when I was sick as a kid, the rest of the time I’m not a fan)
15. I’m allergic to cats, walnuts and pecans
16. My favourite sweet indulgences are decadent home-made marshmallows. Absolute heaven!
17. I go for an Acupuncture Appointment almost every week and have done so for over 13 years with the same practitioner, he’s also my mentor. It’s my way to shake off the week and get aligned
18. I have a photographic memory for people and conversations. It’s been lagging a bit since Little E arrived, but I’m working to get it back fully, (most of the time I have to pretend that I’ve never met someone or know what they’re about so they don’t think I’m weird
19. My favourite alcoholic beverage is Prosecco (again with the bubbles), I fell in love with it while we were in Italy.
20. I don’t know most of the pop culture references of the 80’s and 90’s because I spent most of my childhood in an ice rink. It shocks Sheldon, every time when I have no idea what he’s talking about.
AND A Bonus One…Plus an extra picture because this is FUN and little E and Lily needs a pic as well!
I tried to learn guitar, Sheldon was teaching lessons when we met, (his first degree is in music). I lasted about 3 lessons past the day he asked me out on a date. I think I had about 6 lessons total……I can’t play anything.
In the comments below, I would love to hear from you. Do any of the things I shared surpise you? What’s a quirk that you would love to share with me about you?
[subscribe_form message=”Want More Posts Like This In Your Inbox? Sign Up…it’s Free!”]